There are a number of steps to the Web Design and Development process in order to create the custom website you desire. The following guidelines are to help you understand the steps required for us to create the website you want.
1. Client Questionnaire: We need to know about your company and what you want to convey to viewers of your web site. Please complete the Web Design Questionnaire as completely as possible.
2. Consultation: Once the Web Design Questionnaire has been completed by the client and reviewed by our team, we will setup a phone consultation date with you. Then a one hour face to face consultation meeting. At this point we will have a better understanding of the scope of your site.
3. Presentation of the Design Quote: After considering all the requirements of your site, we will prepare a written design/development quote and present it to you. This quote is based on all the Web Design Questionnaire and the consultation meeting notes. Oregon Website Design provides Web Design quotes based on each project's unique requirements and quotes are determined by examining the scope involved and calculating an estimated range of the time required to complete the site.
4. Signing of the Working Agreement: Once the quote has been signed and accepted by you, you will be asked to sign the Web Design/Development Statement of Work & Working Agreements. Before work can begin, a 50% deposit of the lower end of the bid range is required. Payment can be made by company check or any major Credit Card.
5. Design/Development Phase: Our developers will prepare up to three (3) layouts for your review. These layouts are based on our previous meetings with you and will eventually become your final Web site. Once the final design is approved, the initial main page will be built, developed and uploaded to a staging area for you to view.
6. Loading and formating of Content: The remainder of the site is built and your content is then added to the site. Please note that any delay in your providing your content will cause delay in getting your site completed and launched.
7. Final Changes and Approval of your Website: Your site with content added will be available for your review. Once you have given your final approval, final payment will become due. Once final payment is received, your site will be launched.
8. Ongoing Maintenance of Your Website: During the design process, it will be determined whether content maintenance will be performed by you or by Oregon Website Design. If Oregon Website Design will be performing updates to the site, a separate Ongoing Services Agreement Contract will need to be signed.
9. Submission to Search Engines: Once your site is complete and live, and you have chosen as part of your bid, our search engine submittal service. We will then submit your website address to all of the major search engines using the keywords supplied by you.
Get Started By Filling Out The Web Design Questionnaire