We are firm believers in the power of giving both time and money. In particular, to charities and organizations acting to protect our environment and natural resources to insure future generations have the opportunity to enjoy our planet and all it has to offer, as much as we all have.
Oregon Website Design donates money & goods to the following organizations.
- Cousteau Society -
The Cousteau Society is a membership-supported, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the protection and improvement of the quality of life for present and future generations.
- EcoTrust -
Ecotrust was created in 1991 by a small group of diverse people who sought to bring some of the good ideas emerging around conservation back to the rain forests of home.
- Salmon Nation -
A community of caretakers and citizens that stretches across arbitrary boundaries and bridges urban-rural divides.
- Audubon Society - Audubon's mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth's biological diversity.
- Arbor Day Foundation - Arbor Day Foundation provides information about planting and caring for trees, our Rain Forest Rescue and Tree City USA programs, and much more.
- Special Olympics -
Special Olympics is dedicated to empowering individuals with intellectual disabilities to become physically fit, productive and respected members of society through sports training and competition.
- (MADD) - Mothers Against Drunk Driving - The mission of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking.
- BARK -
Bark is a grassroots organization based in Northwest Oregon that works to preserve the forests, waters and wildlife of Mt. Hood National Forest and surrounding regions.
- Oregon Symphony -
Since the Oregon Symphony was established more than 100 years ago, it has been recognized for diverse programs and outstanding community services in education and regional touring.
- (NICWA) -National Indian Child Welfare Association - The NICWA improves the lives of American Indian children and families by helping tribes implement services that are culturally competent and community-based.
- (NAYA) -"The Native American Youth and Family Center" - The Native American Youth and Family Center in Portland, Oregon, works to enrich the lives of our Native youth and families through education, community involvement, and culturally specific programming.
- Oregon Humane Society - For 141 years OHS has been sheltering abandoned animals, fighting cruelty and neglect, and working to build a caring, compassionate community.
- Oregon Food Bank -
Oregon Food Bank recovers food from farmers, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, individuals and government sources. It then distributes that food to 20 regional food banks across Oregon.
- Self Enhancement Inc. -
Self Enhancement, Inc. is one of the nation's most comprehensive and successful youth development organizations.
- All Saint's Church - All Saints operates a second hand store, sales proceeds go to purchase food to feed the hungry in SE Portland.
- Salvation Army - Founded more than 130 years ago by William Booth, The Salvation Army social service organization.
- Goodwill Industries - Goodwill enhances the dignity and quality of life of individuals, families, and communities by helping people in need.
- Free Geek - A community organization that recycles and refurbishes used technology. Free Geek grants computers to schools & charitable organizations in our community who in turn benefit others.
Employees of Oregon Website Design also donate their time by volunteering with the following non-profit organizations:
- (FOT) - Friends of Trees -
Since their founding in 1989, Friends of Trees' volunteers have planted hundreds of thousands of trees in the Portland-Vancouver metro area to increase this beneficial tree cover. In comparison, other major U.S. cities have lost a quarter of their tree canopy.
- (FWCC) - Friends of the Woodstock Community Center
- (WNA) - Woodstock Neighborhood Association
- Southeast Uplift -
Southeast Uplift Neighborhood Coalition is an independent non-profit organization which contracts with the Office of Neighborhood Involvement to facilitate citizen participation services and related activities for the neighborhood associations and citizens within our geographically defined area.